Gingergrass Essential Oil 10ml
Gingergrass Essential Oil 10ml
Buy More & Save
- Gingergrass Essential Oil 10ml
Bundle Offers from Addly
Discover the Benefits of Gingergrass Essential Oil
If you are looking for a natural way to boost your mood, relieve stress, and improve your skin and hair, you might want to try gingergrass essential oil. This oil is extracted from the gingergrass plant, a cousin of the ginger root, and has a sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones. It is a versatile oil that can be used for aromatherapy, massage, skincare, haircare, and more.
What is Gingergrass Essential Oil?
Gingergrass essential oil is a member of the Poaceae family, which includes grasses and cereals. It is native to India and commonly cultivated in many countries including Nepal. The oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh or dried grass. It has a golden yellow to amber colour and a thin consistency. It is classed as a middle note in perfumery and blends well with citrus, herby, minty, and woodsy oils.
What are the Benefits of Gingergrass Essential Oil?
Gingergrass essential oil has many health benefits, including:
- Healing skin: Gingergrass oil can help improve the appearance and texture of your skin by reducing inflammation, soothing irritation, and promoting wound healing. It can also help balance oily skin and prevent acne.
- Reducing joint pain: Gingergrass oil can help ease the discomfort of arthritis, rheumatism, and muscle aches by improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation. You can massage it into the affected areas or add it to a warm bath for relief.
- Alleviating congestion: Gingergrass oil can help clear your sinuses and respiratory tract by acting as an expectorant and decongestant. It can also help relieve headaches, especially those related to stress. You can inhale it from a diffuser or a steam inhalation for best results.
- Soothing the stomach: Gingergrass oil can help calm your digestive system by reducing nausea, indigestion, gas, and bloating. It can also stimulate your appetite and metabolism. You can add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage it into your abdomen or use it in a compress.
- Improving mood: Gingergrass oil can help uplift your spirits and enhance your mental clarity by stimulating your nervous system and reducing stress. It can also act as an aphrodisiac and boost your libido. You can diffuse it in your room or use it in a personal inhaler for a quick pick-me-up.
- Relaxing muscles: Gingergrass oil can help relax your muscles and ease tension by warming and soothing them. It can also help prevent cramps and spasms. You can use it in a massage oil or a body lotion for a relaxing effect.
- Reducing stress: Gingergrass oil can help reduce stress and anxiety by calming your mind and body. It can also help you sleep better by promoting relaxation and tranquility. You can use it in a diffuser or a pillow spray before bedtime.
How to Use Gingergrass Essential Oil?
Gingergrass essential oil can be used in various ways depending on your needs and preferences. Here are some suggestions:
- Aromatherapy: You can use gingergrass oil in a diffuser, an aromatherapy inhaler, or a room spray to enjoy its aroma and benefits. You can also blend it with other essential oils to create your own custom scent.
- Massage: You can dilute gingergrass oil with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond, or coconut oil and use it for massage therapy. You can also add it to a massage lotion or cream for extra moisturization.
- Skincare: You can add gingergrass oil to your skincare products such as cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, masks, or scrubs to enhance their effects on your skin. You can also make your own DIY skincare products with gingergrass oil and other natural ingredients.
- Haircare: You can add gingergrass oil to your shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, or styling products to improve your hair health and appearance. You can also make your own DIY haircare products with gingergrass oil and other natural ingredients.
- Bath: You can add gingergrass oil to your bath water or bath salts to enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating soak. You can also add it to a bath bomb or bubble bath for some fun.
|Botanical Name||Cympopogan Martini|
|Colour||Golden Yellow to Amber|
|Scent||sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones.|
|Blends With||Citrus, herby, minty and woodsy oils.|