100% Natural origin ingredients
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Cosemecert according to COSMOS Standard
How to use:
- Wet hair
- Apply shampoo and work into a lather from roots to tips
- Rinse well
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Suitable for oily and normal/all hair types - 35 - 40 applications
Instructions for use for first time users of Natural Organic Shampoo:
Our Organic Solid Shampoo bars are good for the environment and great for your hair. They contain no palm oil, detergents, colouring, artificial additives nor preservatives and are packaged plastic free. Here are our top tips to help you make the adjustment from traditional products to a healthy scalp and nourished hair.
1. Tiny Amounts. As our Organic Solid Shampoo contains no water, they are super concentrated; a little goes a long way. Using too much shampoo is s common mistake. If you have short to medium hair the bar should last for 35-40 applications
2. Gentle Lather. Build a gentle shampoo lather on your hands, before massaging well in to the hair
3. Rinse Thoroughly. As our products are 100% natural and organic, they do not contain any detergents (SLS or SLES) you need to rinse very, very thoroughly. We have also found a slight acidic final rinse to be helpful in hard water areas.
4. Time. Hair may be covered in the residues from non-natural products and is frequently stripped of its natural oils. It can take time to rebalance the natural oils in your hair, this is normally achieved within two weeks of using the shampoo.
During the first couple of washes your hair will “purge” removing the chemicals from hair that have built up over time. Sometimes the hair can feel flat or oily but this normal and the best super fix for this is simply carry out a final rinse of your hair with a small amount of Earth Sense Organics – Organic Hair Rinse. This will correct the PH and restore the natural balance. No need for conditioners either.
Sodium cocoate**, Sodium olivate**, Glycerin**, Aqua, Argania spinosa*, Cedrus atlantica*, Tocopherol*
**Made using organic ingredients
* From organic agriculture