Active ingredients: Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
● CRUELTY FREE
● SILICONE FREE
● PARABEN FREE
● SLS FREE
Massage oil having a light texture easily absorbs into the skin, leaving it soft and velvety. A blend of the most nutritious oils is the best care for your skin. Almond oil soothes and regenerates the skin. Cocoa butter moisturizes, regenerates and makes your skin smooth, coconut oil nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. Grapeseed oil contains the most effective ingredients, microelements and a large amount of vitamin E.
All know about the fact that massage has a positive effect on the body. However, how useful is the body massage oil is known not for everyone. Analysts found that only five percent of massage therapists either dispense with body oil during the massage or give preference to the talc. Fortunately, most of massage therapists (95%) choose exactly the massage oil and do it quite correctly.
Appointment of massage oil
- With its use, your hands glide better over the body.
- Components of oil exert an additional effect on the skin, help to cope with cellulite, warm or cool, moisturize and tone up, relax and neutralize the stress, give the firmness and elasticity for the body.
- Massage oil prevents the stretching of the skin, saves from irritations and damages during the long massage treatments.
- Natural oils saturate the skin with beneficial substances and preserve youthfulness.
What should be the high-quality massage oil?
- Contain natural ingredients.
- Provide aromatherapeutic, curative and antiseptic effect.
- Saturate the body with energy and get rid of stress.